Friday, June 20, 2008

Overall Jonas Weekend Review ♥

So most of you know I have a huge obsession with the Jonas Brothers. I've liked them since they were signed to Columbia Records and have their first CD not to mention I'm an avid Jonas fan junkie who stalks them by driving a huge amount of miles just to see them in concert. I've seen them eight times and met them four.
This weekend was humongo for the Jonas Brothers. "Camp Rock" premiered (their first movie), and "Burning Up" premiered (their new single), also their album cover was released.
First order of business "Camp Rock":

Photobucket
So "Camp Rock" is about Shane Gray (Joe Jonas) who is like the typical "divo" always wanting it his way, jerk kinda rockstar. His two band mates, Jason and Nate (Kevin and Nick Jonas) send him to Camp Rock where they started their band Connect 3. While Shane is running away from screaming girls he overhears a girl singing while hiding in the bushes and so to say falls in love with her voice. The voice is Mitchie (Demi Lovato) who is the chief's daughter which she is ashamed of. As Shane searches for the girl's voice he befriends Mitchie little does he know she's the voice he's been looking for. The whole movie is a lot of drama and unhappiness but it really really rocks.

I have to say I was rooting against it being an amazing "High School Musical" movie. I know that sounds really bad and you probably think I'm not a real fan but I am. I loved them for a while before a thousand fans started liking them. So basically anything big happening for them I'm kind of rooting against. Which is really, really bad. As long as their happy though. Anyway, back to the movie. It was really good and I loved the premise. Demi Lovato was amazing, in "As The Bell Rings" she never really, really impressed me. But she did big time in "Camp Rock" and Joe, Nick and Kevin were amazing too. Especially Joe, he blew me away. If you haven't watched it definetly tune in tomorrow when it plays on The Wonderful World Of Disney or on Sunday when it premires on ABC Family. It really is worth the hour and a half.
Next order of business A little bit longer cover:
Photobucket
So a lot of people have mixed feelings about this cover but I happen to love it. If you have a lot of time and really feel like looking at it for a long time there's like a thousand hidden words like "Frankie" and "Love Bug" and "Hollywood" and all that good stuff. It's like an eye spy thing. It's really cool. The cover is different, but I think it's really artistic and Beatle like. I really, really, really like it. Hahh if I haven't made that clear yet.
Lastly the Burning Up music video:

Again something I really, really liked. I thought it was halarious. Big Rob cracked me up. They all looked amazing and the ending really made my day. "I can't grow a mustache" hah... it really was great. Watch it if you haven't already. You'll crack up at it. I swear.
Love times a million,
Nat.

Currently listening to:
"Hannah Montana" on Disney Channel.

Quote of the Blog:
"The music has to be who you really are."
- Camp Rock (Shane Grey).

No comments: