Wednesday, June 18, 2008

10 things to do before I die.

1. Change someone's life.

2. Visit Australia.

3. Take a big risk.

4. Fall in love.

5. Get my nose pierced.

6. Be truely, truely happy.

7. Meet Taylor Swift.

8. Live in Ocean City for a summer.

9. Make one of my dreams come true.

10. Get one of my books published.

I'll keep adding more to this list until I have a full list. I'll also cross out things I have accomplished!
Love times a million,
Nat.

Currently hearing:
"Pictures of You" One Tree Hill episode.

Quote of the Blog:
"You ever wonder how long it takes to change your life? What measure of time is enough to be life-altering? Is it four years, like high school? One year? An eight-week rock tour? Can your life change in a month, a week, or a single day? We're always in a hurry to grow up, to go places, to get ahead. But when you're young, one hour can change everything."
- One Tree Hill (Lucas Scott)

No comments: