Monday, August 4, 2008

Natalie updates, including Hershey JB show, and much more!

No, I'm not dead. Just busy!
First of all, I'm very happy to say that my once bump on my face, (aka the gross thing that looked like a zit under my eye) is officially gone. All that's left is a little slit where it was.
No it didn't hurt surpisingly. I got three shots around the bump, it surprisingly wasn't bad. Then the doctor took this little gross thing knife like thing and got everything out of it. It was just uncomfortable, not bad.

Next I am proud to say I attended my ninth Jonas Brothers concert and it was ah-maz-ing. Unfortunatly I was quite far away. Even with binoculars I couldn't see anything but their profiles. It was sad but amazing. They played so long, by the end I could barely walk. It ended close to twelve and we sat in traffic for a whooping ready for this 98 minutes!! I know amazing right? My next concert is on Wednsday aka not tomorrow but the next day. Yes, I'm excited for numoro ten!

I know I was going to put more in this blog but I don't feel like writing anymore. I'm going to write a special Jonas blog next because I feel like it. Anyways, I'm about done!
Talk to you in the next blog.
Oh and by the way, "Breaking Dawn" came out and I'm in love! Look ahead for a blog when I finish!
Love times a million,
Nat.

Currently listening to:
The news.

Quote of the blog:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."
- Twilight (Yes I had to do a quote from there!)

No comments: