Friday, July 4, 2008

7 things ♥

1So many of you know the song by Miley Cyrus called "7 Things" if not click here to hear it. Currently, that song is my most played song on my iPod. I don't even like Miley Cyrus but it's a really addictive song. I've decided to pick 7 of my favorite things and list the 7 things I like most about them. So here goes:
1. Jonas Brothers.
1. Their music.
2. Their personality.
3. Their humble.
4. They're hot. =]
5. They make me laugh more then anyone.
6. They really do love their family.
7. They love their fans.
2. A Coastline Ending.
1. Their music.
2. They're pretty cute. =]
3. They're funny.
4. They have pretty much the most amazing lyrics.
5. They aren't trying to be like anyone else.
6. They're very distinct (music wise).
7. They aren't giving up.
3. Taylor Swift.
1. Her music.
2. Her lyrics.
3. It's easy to relate to her.
4. Her sense of style.
5. Her personality.
6. Her sense of humor.
7. Her determination.
4. Twilight Saga.
1. Best books to ever grace us with it's presence.
2. It's relatable (the feelings Bella has, not the whole vampire thing).
3. It gives girls hope that all boys aren't completely crappy.
4. Stephenie Myer sure knew what she was talking about.
5. The words are very beautiful and rich.
6. It keeps me happy.
7. Makes me read a lot more then usual.
5. One Tree Hill.
1. It's the best show in the universe.
2. It keeps me happy.
3. Always brightens my day.
4. Makes me feel better if I'm done.
5. Relatable.
6. "Naley" is amazing.
7. Keeps me occupied when I'm bored.
6. Rent.
1. Very powerful.
2. Jonathan Larson was an amazing person.
3. Without fail, makes me cry.
4. Probably one of the most outspoken musicals to ever grace Broadway.
5. Is very inspirable.
6. Has the most amazing, and beautiful lyrics.
7. It's pretty rockin'.
7. Kung Fu Panda.
1. Makes me laugh.
2. Keeps me very occupied.
3. Kung Fu Panda is adorable.
4. I love Jack Black and the rest of the cast.
5. One of the funniest movies known to man.
6. Has a good message.
7. Kung Fu Panada eats everything in the kitchen, which cracks me up.
So there you have it. The 7 things that mean most to me, and the 7 things that make them mean a lot to me. I know a lot of it was cheesy but oh well, I'm a pretty cheesy person!
Oh and Happy Fourth of July!! I had a very wet day today with Courtney, we went to Gettysburg, PA to watch a battle reenactment, it was pretty boring but still fun! If you have a funny story to share about you fourth, comment me! I'd love to hear it!
Love times a million,
Nat.

Currently hearing:
America's Next Top Model on MTV.

Quote of the Blog:
""Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life."
-Smiley Blanton.

No comments: